Anyone got - The Coach’s Strength Training Playbook for Football by Joe Kenn?
Her tinder said only looking for muscular men
Lost at end of the video
That cal? In the pic
You're doing what a lot of idiots do when they get a gym membership. They get one and just go, without doing any research. They hope that just by going to the gym, they'll magically come out stronger. Maybe by just reading the machines!
Fuck that shit.
The gym is a tool, and like any tool, you've got to know how to use it or else you'll just be flaying around like a retard.
First, find a fucking program. T-nation, Askmen, starting strength, that guy who took the maximum effective dose of steroids and then injected extra steroids in his muscle groups to be sure. Where ever. A shitty program you like is better than a good program you don't care about. A good program has three things.
1. It has a progression. Even if you go backwards sometimes, you go forwards overall.
2. It has purpose. Strength, aesthetics, athletics, explosiveness.
3. It has a final goal, or in the case of an advanced program, It is explicit that there is no final goal. An example is starting strength, once you fail twice in a row, you're done with the program.
Then fucking run the program. Don't fucking quit the program unless one of three things happen
1. You reach the goal of the program
2. Your goals change. Like, you start a new sport that is no longer compatible with your program. You can only do this once a year, or else you're just program hoping like a retard.
3. You plateau, and then check your diet, and if you plateau again, then it's time to look at a new program.
Fucking run the program. Fucking run the program. Fucking run the program. Fucking run the program. Fucking run the program.
Then come back and ask us about what's wrong with your program, and why it isn't working.
Also cardio first, then lift weights.
If you're interested in powerlifting, and bodybuilding, you can try powerbuilding.
The basic idea is to train like a powerlifter for 9 months of the year, with some accessories geared towards aesthetics, and then train bodybuilding for 3 months of the year for your competition.
The book "Destroy the Opposition.", which is in the sticky, is about how it works, although it's not a program book. Reddit's /r/powerbuilding is pretty good for programming.
i need mike rashids overtraning program
im looking for mike rashids complete body overtraning ebook
Requesting: The Fat Loss Prescription by Dr. Spencer Nadolsky.
Not on Amazon yet but it will soon.
Uploading a 12 week Project Shred journey
Past dieting mistakes and a story on how I looked like I got out of a concentration camp with abs to a better educated approach to dieting.